CWS Pumping Systems
FLOWMATIC® CWS pumping systems are designed and built to operate in the toughest of applications and environments. Available in single and multi-gun models, the CWS product range is field tested and proven, and offers the right selection to meet almost any single and multi-user cleaning requirement.
- GIANT™ industrial-duty plunger pump (de-rated) with pressure regulator, liquid-filled pressure gauge, and factory-set pressure and thermal relief valves
- Brook Crompton premium efficiency, aluminum construction drive motor (1.25 SF, IP55)
- Powder coat painted steel frame assembly with rubber isolation mounts, and NEMA rated control box with control switch
- (1) 50 ft. x 3/8 in. wash hose with 40 in. single lance assembly (2 of each included with 8 GPM models and above)
Options (Factory Added):
- Tailored operator wash kitting & set-up (ergonomic guns and wands, non-scuff and food-grade wash hoses, all stainless construction vertical and horizontal surface cleaners, machine and wall mounted manual rewind and spring retractable high pressure hose reels, inlet and discharge pressure surge arrestors, tungsten carbide and ceramic-tipped rotary nozzles)
- Powder coat painted cabinet stand with integrated control box and Lexan® and aluminum plate enclosure (as shown)
- Wall mounting bracket (as shown)
- Food & Lab grade (#316 stainless steel) design and construction
- High Temperature, Machine Tool, Bentonite, and CO2-compatible pumps and components
- Code-compliant designs and componentry (ASME B31.1, CSA B51, D.N.V., ASTM Industrial and Marine coatings)
Operation & Design:
- Optional trigger gun activated (operator controlled) automatic start/stop system with solid state time delay shutdown ensures ease-of-use, inherent safety, and reduced component wear.
- Modular pump base design allows for multiple mounting options in virtually any location or environment, including table top, wall, stand and cabinet setup.