The EHX-HCLP series of low and medium pressure electric heat exchangers are designed to provide immediate and continuous hot water for a range of commercial and industrial washing and processing applications.
Available for manual and automated operation these systems feature non direct-immersion screw-plug heating elements with Incoloy sleeves, and heavy wall heat exchange coil(s) provide for consistent performance and reliability, operator safety, all with little or no maintenance service required.
- Stainless steel heat exchanger tank with single and dual heavy-wall heat exchanger coils (material data available upon request), low water level switch with indicator light, factory pre-set temperature controller, and system on/off control switch.
- Powder coat painted steel frame assembly with high density insulation and aluminum plate panels.
Options (Factory Added):
- Food-grade and corrosive environment designs (stainless steel exterior with marine grade hardware).
- LINE-X® temperature and corrosion resistant high density coating for severe environments
- Custom built systems and code-compliant designs and componentry (ASME B31.1, CSA B51, D.N.V., ASTM Industrial and Marine coatings) available to meet specific application and performance requirements.
Operation & Design:
- Non-pressurized design is vented to atmosphere for inherent safety (not subject to boiler code or rating)
- Low and medium pressure heat exchange coil(s) rated up to 1200 psi operating pressure.
- Individual heating elements are branch fused
- Can be integrated with a low or medium pressure pumping or washing system, or remotely located in individual cleaning areas and operating environments.
SHOWN WITH OPTIONAL LINE-X® INTERIOR
& EXTERIOR COATING
SHOWN WITH OPTIONAL CONTROL BOX & DISCONNECT