Electrically Heated Pressure Washing Systems
The ROCKET series of electrically heated pressure washing systems are designed and built for the toughest of applications, and are available for single and multi-user operation. Oversized, de-rated industrial-duty pumps and components, and heavy wall heat exchange coils provide for consistent reliability, safety, performance, and maximum productivity.
- GIANT™ industrial-duty plunger pump with pressure regulator, pilot-activated flow switch, factory-set pressure relief valve, and liquid-filled pressure gauge
- Brook Crompton premium-efficiency, aluminum construction drive motor (1.25 SF, IP55)
- Powder coat painted steel frame assembly with stainless steel heat exchanger tank and auto-refill system, single and dual heavy wall heat exchange coil(s), dual low water level switches with indicator lights, and factory set temperature controller
- (1) 50 ft. x 3/8 in. wash hose with 40 in. single lance assembly. (2 of each included with 7.6 GPM models and above)
Options (Factory Added):
- Tailored operator wash kitting & set-up (ergonomic guns and wands, non-scuff and food-grade wash hoses, all stainless construction vertical and horizontal surface cleaners, machine and wall mounted manual rewind and spring retractable high pressure hose reels, inlet and discharge pressure surge arrestors, tungsten carbide and ceramic-tipped rotary nozzles)
- Code-compliant designs and componentry (ASME B31.1, CSA B51, ASTM Industrial and Marine coatings).
- All stainless wetted components (for use with reverse osmosis or de-ionized water)
Operation & Design:
- Trigger gun controlled automatic start/stop system with time delay shutdown ensures ease-of-use and reduced component wear
- Non-pressurized heat exchanger is vented to atmosphere for inherent safety
- Compact and versatile design allows for installation in virtually any location/environment
- Custom built systems available to meet specific performance and application requirements