VFD Multi-Gun Washing System
A FLOWMATIC® VFD multi-gun washing system is designed for multi-user operation and environments, and is built to meet specific performance requirements, ensuring maximum productivity and cost-effective cleaning.
- GIANT™ industrial-duty plunger pump with pressure transducer, pilot-activated flow switch, factory-set pressure regulator and pressure relief valves, and liquid-filled pressure gauge
- Westinghouse TECO current vector control drive allows for automatic variable speed motor/pump control
- Brook Crompton premium-efficiency, cast aluminum construction, inverter-duty drive motor (1.25 SF, IP55)
- Compact and versatile design allows for installation in virtually any location/environment - controller can be remotely located outside of washing area
- Available in multiple mounting configurations, including portable and stationary frame assemblies
Options (Factory Added):
- Tailored operator wash kitting & set-up (ergonomic guns and wands, non-scuff and food-grade wash hoses, all stainless construction vertical and horizontal surface cleaners, machine and wall mounted manual rewind and spring retractable high pressure hose reels, inlet and discharge pressure surge arrestors, tungsten carbide and ceramic-tipped rotary nozzles)
- Code compliant (ASME B31.1, CSA B51, ASTM Industrial and Marine coatings), food and lab-grade, and custom system designs available to meet specific application and performance requirements
- NEMA-rated 3R, 4 and 4X enclosures available for designated operating environments
Operation & Design:
- Multi-gun operating design allows for higher productivity by providing instantaneous increase of water flow for use with additional gun/wand assemblies. Conversely, pump flow decreases with a reduction of gun/wands used.
- Trigger gun activated automatic start/stop system with time delay shutdown ensures ease-of-use and reduced component wear.
20 GPM (4 GUN) TANK-FED SYSTEM
12 GPM (3 GUN) PRESSURE-FED SYSTEM
9 GPM (2 GUN) PRESSURE-FED SYSTEM